Dear valued customer to Haider Murad Group, please read the following terms and condition which are bared for all the website , purchasing or using through the site , you acknowledge and agree on the below terms and conditions.
Order and Payment
Haider Murad Group offers secured payment through MiGS Gateway Services. Users can use all type of credit cards, debit cards and visa or cash on delivery.
Haider Murad Group Does not guarantee that all product description and photos or prices are free of error.
However, in case of any discrepancy error, Haider Murad Group shall inform the customer by email and reserve the right to rectify any error.
Delivery Policy & Method
- delivery of all items will be free of charge
- Vacuum Cleaners, Microwaves and DVD’s are not included in the delivery you can pick it from the nearest showroom.
- The order will be delivered within 10 working days from order date.
Haider Murad Group is proud to serve you; and if for any reason you were not satisfied with your purchases from our website you can return the item taking into consideration the following:
The accepted time for returns is 24 hours from the time of delivery.
Kindly make sure that the returned item is still sealed & in perfect condition to accept the Return.
The original receipt should be available with the item.
Note: no cash refunds on product returns, amount to be kept in account for further purchases.
WARRANTY SERVICE POLICY & PROCEDURES
Haider Murad Group offers warranty service for all our different mix of products.
Below is a description of the services offered for the various product groups:
- Haider Murad Group products carry a full warranty for the period specified.
- Some products from Haider Murad Group carry different warranty periods due to the nature of the product's design, manufacture or expected use, the warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first customer.
(Currently the warranty term for home appliances is one year from POP date).
General Terms & Conditions
The warranty does not cover the following:
- The warranty is valid only when the warranty card is properly completed, and upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, dealer's name, model and serial no ,of the product. Haider Murad Group reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer.
- Haider Murad Group obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by a Haider Murad Group Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. Haider Murad Group shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be fulfilled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Haider Murad Group instructions on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by Haider Murad Group for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of Haider Murad Group .
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this Haider Murad Group product was not originally designed.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Haider Murad Group.
- Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
This warranty does not affect the consumers ‘statutory rights nor the consumers ‘rights against the dealer related to their purchase/sales agreement.
This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers ‘sole and exclusive remedy and neither Haider Murad Group nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
- Haider Murad Group shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.
- The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. Haider Murad Group reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product.
- Please refer to your Haider Murad Group Limited Warranty Statement for complete terms and conditions, as some models have other terms and conditions. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these programs are subject to change without prior notice.